1. User Agreement
This user agreement describes the terms and conditions on which you are allowed to use our website and our services. We have incorporated by reference all linked information.
By accessing and/or using the Website, you agree to the following terms:
We may amend this user agreement and any linked information from time to time by posting amended terms on the Website.
The website is an online venue where users buy and sell seller services and items. Buyers and sellers must register for an account in order to buy or sell seller services and/or items. The website enables users to work together online to complete and pay for projects, buy and sell items and to use the services that we provide.
Before using the jiDESK website, we recommend that you read the whole user agreement, the website policies and all linked information.
4. Keeping Your Email Address Current With Us
In order to ensure that we are able to provide records and notices to you electronically, you agree to notify us immediately of any change in your email address by updating your account information on the site or by contacting customer support.
5. Using jiDESK
While using the jiDESK website, you will not:
1. Post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our websites and services.
2. Infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the Code of Conduct.
3. Fail to deliver payment for services delivered to you, unless the seller has materially changed the seller service provided from the bid or a clear typographical error is made.
4. Fail to deliver seller services purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the terms, materially alters the terms of seller services from the listing.
5. Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process.
6. Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information).
7. Take any action that may undermine the feedback or reputation systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to the jiDESK website.
8. Transfer your jiDESK account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent.
9. Distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
10. Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm, the website, or the interests or property of jiDESK users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person.
11. Download and aggregate listings from our website for display with listings from other websites without our express written permission, "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
12. Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, recompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the jiDESK website;
13. Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the jiDESK website or jiDESK's copyrights and trademarks; or
14. Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
You must immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or any other security breach to the website, your account or the jiDESK services and do everything possible to mitigate the unauthorized access or security breach (including preserving evidence and notifying appropriate authorities). You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
8. Additional Terms
It is important to read and understand all our policies as they provide the rules for trading on the jiDESK website. In addition there may be specific policies or rules that apply, and it is your responsibility to check our Help pages and policies to make sure you comply. Our policies, including all policies referenced in them, are part of this agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on our websites, including but not limited to:
- Code of Conduct
- Milestone Dispute Resolution Policy
- Know Your Customer and ID Verification Policy
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Fees and Charges
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the jiDESK website. When using particular services on our website, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the website, which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are incorporated into this user agreement.